I wasted my afternoon making bura of some bobo comments on my site. Most of 'em talking bout shit and stuff. Some imbecile callcenter fags kasi made some kadire comments here. Asa pa you all no! Hope someone will make pasabog Malate this November 1 para mawala na the fag community! Shit talaga the choice of bakla words you have. It only reflects what kind of commonality you guys have. Go fuck na lang your dogs no or better yet, fuck na lang each other! Doon naman kayo good at eh.
Tapos, there are some pa making yabang about their compensations at a callcenter.. Really now ha! All I can say is that dream on you moronic katutubos! I really don't care how you work your asses off just to earn the amount of compensation that you claim. Almost 95% naman of your earning goes to your pathetic lifestyles eh. Like buying some SECOND HAND stuffs.. like bulok cars, cellfones and even clothes. And I bet some of them are hulugans pa! Kadire talaga you dogs! Tapos the remaining 5% goes na to your dog food. Sabagay, you only need little nutrients lang naman to feed your katiting na brains no! I bet you are just inggit lang dahil I have what most of what you are just dreaming of! Hahaha! Don't worry, I will donate na lang my old clothes or better yet auction it para naman maka-afford na kayo ng mga signature clothes and off with the cheap imitations. Its kinda irritating na kasi seeing you guys with your tasteless getups eh. I mean, whats up ba with the thick jackets and fur coats ha? Eh its so init naman in the Philippines no. I bet you are the ones who needs to make lipat na lang to another bansa because I think you don't belong here no! I bet you people are so baho na inside whenever you take off those jackets kasi all your kili-kilis are like basa na! Like haven't you heard of Driclor or Botox ba? Sabagay, you can only afford tawas and rexonas in sachets lang pala. Silly me. Haha.
Tapos kanina, I was really like malas pa. Kasi I lost na agad the new phone I bought yesterday. I don't know if I left it at Starbs Standard Chartered or somewhere else in Makati during a business meeting this morning. Tapos Ysabelle pa is making gulo on my mind. Now, I'm soo fucking depress na pare.
And to all the LOSER COMMENTS can just like fucking pakamatay na lang kaya. Its my personal opinion no, so wala kayong say. And to all the friendly posts on my journal pare, thanx ha? Ingats sila sa inyo.