Ok pare, I just received tons of proposals coming from individuals aspiring to design my site. Syempre diba, I need to sort out the amateurs and the basuras. So I made bura almost 80% of the proposals I received. I mean, please don't offer free web design if you think you're nothing naman diba? And besides, money is not a problem pare. I am willing to pay as long as you or your company deliver WHAT I WANT and ON TIME! I assigned na lang my secretary to coordinate with the following design companies to help me develop and create my site:
1. Philweavers - This one was referred by a certain Ivy and was sent to my email. She told me na this group daw is really great in designing websites. But when I checked the site, it was like a database lang pala of designers. I don't have time pa to check them one by one because of my busy sked. I don't want to trust my secretary naman on choosing the designer for me here, she's like walang alam kasi pare sa aesthetics. So, probably I'll check the site na lang later.
2. Team Manila - This one was referred by my uncle. He told me na the group was really creative daw because he had them design a flyer for him on one of the events that he organized before. Kaso when I browsed their site kanina, I found no portfolio of the sites they've created.
3. Design Lab Project - This one I got from the tons of proposals I received via email. And besides, I found Willy Saw's site listed in their portfolio, (My tita once hired this guy to do a photoshoot of her resto before.) so probably, I'll contact Willy, one of these days to inquire about the group.
4. L.A. Design Studio - This design group was referred by my cousin from L.A. They are a bit pricey, but will still check them out siguro tomorrow. I'm after naman quality and not the price.
5. Bhong.com - Nice portfolio coming from this one, but I don't like their domain name. Kinda cheesy.
And to the other proposals that were not mentioned here, please do us all a favor and shut down your company together with your crappy design portfolio. Kaka-highblood lang kasi pare. To think na I've wasted my precious time visiting your site no.